ONLINE PROGRAM: Rogue Valley Emergency Resource Fair Online
Please note that this program will take place via Zoom and Facebook Live. Zoom meeting details will be emailed to you when you register. Only the first 100 participants to access the Zoom link will be admitted to the webinar. This event will also be streaming on Facebook Live.
Learn how to keep you and your loved ones safe in during a natural disaster or other emergency. Topics and presenters include:
- Pet Safety and Evacuation with Linda Bacon from Southern Oregon Emergency Aid
- First Aid with Mercy Flights Explorer Post 131
- Earthquakes with Eric Dittmer from Southern Oregon University
- Fire with Samantha Metheny from Medford Fire District #3
- Emergency Checklist and Go-Bags with Stacey Belt, Jackson County Get Ready Rogue
Registrants can pick up a starter go-bag at the Medford Branch, Eagle Point Branch, Rogue River Branch, and Ashland Branch beginning September 9. Please show the registration confirmation email you received when picking up the go-bag. One starter go-bag per family.
This event is made possible by the presenters and JCLS, Asante, Mercy Flights, Providence Medford Medical Center, AllCare Health, Friends of the Medford Library, Friends of the Eagle Point Library, Red Dog Pet Supply, Pepsi, Blackbird Shopping Center, EmergGuide.com, Rosebud Media, Bicoastal Media, KCMD, and KMED.
- 02:00PM - 03:30PM
- Time Zone:
- Pacific Time - US & Canada (change)
- This event will take place remotely via Zoom. Zoom meeting details will be emailed to you when you register.